Hello Annual Conference attendees! All of the additional ticket options for the 2018 Annual Conference are available below. Here are a few tips regarding these events:
– If you have not yet registered for the conference, please visit the Annual Conference Registration page to do so. You must be registered for the conference to participate in any of these additional events.
– Basic conference registration includes all conference sessions and meals, except for Friday’s NCABCO Banquet, Saturday’s President’s Banquet and admission for your guests. Those require separate tickets, and can be selected below.
– The $55 guest pass on this page includes admission to Thursday’s Opening Reception and First Night Celebration, and Saturday’s Awards Luncheon.
– We encourage purchasing all tickets in advance. There will be a limited number of tickets available for purchase at the registration desk for guests who do not pre-register, or wish to attend just an individual reception or meal.
– Children 12 and under may attend the conference free of charge.
The information you provide via your registrations helps us to budget for and secure the right amount of meeting space, materials, food, etc. that we need to help make your conference a success. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill it out, and we’ll see you soon in Catawba County!
August 23, 2018 8:00 am
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
2018 Annual Conference Ticketed Events August 23, 2018 - August 25, 2018 8:00 am - 10:00 pm