If you are looking for an event not listed here, either the NCACC has not opened registration or registration is being handled by another entity, such as the UNC School of Government. Here is a general schedule of events for which the NCACC accepts registrations. Online registration opens about 2-3 months prior to each event.
- Legislative Goals Conference, held in January in odd years only (location varies)
- Leading Your County Governing Board – An Orientation for County Board Chairs, held in January. Alternates between NCACC offices in even years, and in conjunction with Legislative Goals Conference in odd years.
- Congressional Breakfast, held in February in Washington, D.C. in conjunction with NACo’s Legislative Conference
- District Meetings, held each spring in several locations across NC
- County Assembly Day, held in May, at NCACC offices and the NC Legislative Building in Raleigh
- NC City-County Management Association (NCCCMA) Summer Seminar, held in June (location varies)
- NC Associations of DSS Attorneys and County Attorneys Summer Conference, held in July (location varies)
- NCACC Annual Conference, held in August (location varies)
The School of Government handles registration for the following events.
- Essentials of County Government, held in January and February in several locations across NC
- LeaderShops for Veteran Elected Officials, held in conjunction with Essentials.
- Advanced Leadership Corps, held in September in Chapel Hill
- Various other LELA programs and workshops – see schedule here