Hello Annual Conference attendees! All of the additional ticket options for the 2017 Annual Conference are available below. Here are a few tips regarding these events:
– If you have not yet registered for the conference, please visit the Annual Conference Registration page to do so. You must be registered for the conference to participate in any of these additional events.
– Basic conference registration includes all conference sessions and meals, except for Saturday’s NCABCO Banquet, Saturday’s President’s Banquet and admission for your guests. Those require separate tickets, and can be selected below.
– The $55 guest pass on this page includes admission to Thursday’s Opening Reception and First Night Celebration, and Saturday’s Awards Luncheon.
– We encourage purchasing all tickets in advance. There will be a limited number of tickets available for purchase at the registration desk for guests who do not pre-register, or wish to attend just an individual reception or meal.
-Golf registrations must be submitted by July 31st. Any remaining tee times at the course will be released to the public on that day, and any subsequent registrations will be subject to availability.
– Children 12 and under may attend the conference free of charge.
The information you provide via your registrations helps us to budget for and secure the right amount of meeting space, materials, food, etc. that we need to help make your conference a success. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill it out, and we’ll see you soon in Durham County!