2022 Annual Conference Ticketed Events
Hello Annual Conference attendees! All of the additional ticket options for the 2022 Annual Conference are available below. Here are a few tips regarding these events:
– If you have not yet registered for the conference, please visit the Annual Conference Registration page to do so. You must be registered for the conference to participate in any of these additional events.
– Basic conference registration includes all conference sessions and meals, except for the NCABCO Scholarship Banquet, Saturday’s President’s Banquet and admission for your guests. Those require separate tickets, which can be selected below.
– We encourage purchasing all tickets in advance. There will be a limited number of tickets available for purchase at the registration desk on-site.
– Registrants’ children who are 12 and under may attend First Night Celebration free of charge.
The information you provide via your registrations helps us to budget for and secure the right amount of meeting space, materials, food, etc. that we need to help make your conference a success. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill it out, and we’ll see you soon in Cabarrus County!
Please note: Due to credit card processing fees and administrative costs, cancellations/refunds will be subject to a $40 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after 5:00 on Monday, August 1, 2022.
August 11, 2022 8:00 am
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
- 2022 Annual Conference Ticketed Events
August 11, 2022 - August 13, 2022
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Venue: Embassy Suites Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa