County commissioners can now find their individual LELA “Passport to Learning” reports online at www.ncaccevents.org/LELA! Reports include each commissioner’s current level of recognition (Practitioner, Master, or Mentor), credits needed to move up to the next level, links to upcoming LELA events and attendance records.
The searchable database is updated regularly by the NCACC.
Commissioners earn credits toward recognition in the Local Elected Leaders Academy by attending educational events offered by the NCACC and the UNC School of Government.
Welcome to NCACCevents.org, the North Carolina Association of County Commissioners’ new home for processing online event registrations. The registration (sign up) forms are linked from each program page. Please note the following features of this registration system:
- You can register multiple officials from your county for each event. On the initial registration page, select the number of registrations via the quantity drop-down.
- If more than one event is open for registration at a given time (for example, you are registering county officials for both the “Leading Your County Governing Board” and the “2016 Congressional Breakfast”) you can register multiple officials for multiple events in the same transaction. After selecting the quantity of registrations and pressing the “Add to Event Cart” button on the initial registration page, you will have the option of returning to an event listing to choose additional events.
- If you are registering an individual for multiple events, use the “copy options” under “Attendee 1” to copy over field information and save some typing!
- MasterCard and VISA are acceptable forms of payment.
- A registration confirmation email from “North Carolina Association of County Commissioners” will be sent to any emails listed on the registration form, and the email address entered with the payment information will receive a “Transaction Receipt from North Carolina Association of County Commissioners” with detailed payment information from our payment gateway provider, Authorize.net. The email will come from Auto-Receipt <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- We have been made aware of intermittent issues with the registration pages not accepting some email addresses. If you are receiving an “invalid email address” error message, here are some possible solutions:
- Try registering in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
- Clear your cache so the registration page isn’t capturing old data from your browser. To do this, open your browser, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete, select cached images, files, data, etc. and press “Clear”.
- Try using an alternative email address.
- Contact us for help!
If you have questions, contact Jason King (email@example.com) or Matt Bigelow (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (919) 715-2893.